my only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are blue. So goes the words of a song that I think everyone knows. I’m very happy to think I may bring a little bit of sunshine to a few people’s days through my blog and of course in my “real” life too.
Some people seem to think I do. Kevin over at www.nittygrittydirtman.wordpress.com and Michelle at www.atouchofthedivine.wordpress.com have both nominated me for the Sunshine Award. As both of these people have great blogs themselves I am truly flattered. Thank you both!
As with all awards there are some rules. First include the Sunshine Award logo in your post.
Second: link back to the person who nominated you. Both of those done.
Third: answer 10 questions.
1. What is your favourite colour? Purple.
2. What is your favourite animal? Dogs of all shapes and sizes.
3. What is your favourite number? 3, don’t know why, it just is!
4. What is your favourite non-alcoholic drink? Pure, clear water.
5. Which do you prefer, Facebook or Twitter? Twitter.
6. What is you passion? Life, gardening, nature.
7. Do you prefer giving or receiving gifts? Both equally.
8. What is your favourite pattern? Floral
9. What is your favourite day of the week? Lazy hazy Sunday.
10. What is your favourite flower? None. I love them all, big and small.
Next thing is to choose 10-12 other bloggers to pass the award on to, link them to the Sunshine Award. Inform them of the award in their comments section.
So hear are my 10 choices. It’s always hard to choose as there are so many great blogs out there in the blogosphere.
1. www.zebbakes.com blogging about baking, gardening and walks in green city places.
2. www.godguidesme.com beautiful photography, mostly in the desert.
3. www.wellywoman.wordpress.com gardening in wellies, in Wales.
4. www.littlehousecollective.wordpress.com Slow-living, crafting and permaculture in South Australia.
5. www.promenadeplantings.com a blog that seems to alternate between gardening and skiing.
6. www.thepygamagardener.wordpress.com as it says: gardening in pyjamas!
7. www.mossandivy.wordpress.com home & garden, antiques, books and all things beautiful.
8. www.mybiodiversitygarden.wordpress.com ecology,and biodiversity in the garden.
9. www.frugalfeeding.wordpress.com good food on a small budget.
10. www.crowingcrone.wordpress.com a wise woman speaks.
These are just some of the blogs that bring sunshine to my day. Do visit some of them… they may be just what you are looking for… sunshine in a blog.